Thursday, May 20, 2010

IT'S WHAT'S FOR DINNER #2




Tonight I fixed a simple salad (mushrooms, onions, lettuce, broccoli, cauliflower, and ranch dressing), some corn, and deep fried Sauger. Sauger is my favorite fish and I owe these tasty fillets to my buddy Stacy (From how much is a Rockfish worth). I made the batter out of a pancake mix which is a little sweet but the kids love it (I like it pretty well myself).  I love eating something I fixed my self from the local lake. Remember don't just take a kid fishing, let him eat what he catches. Your pal the Envirocapitalist.

2 comments:

  1. Hi Gabe,
    Looks like your bringing your kids up with a good philosophy, eat what you catch. I always think that if your going to take a fellow animals life it had better be for a damn good reason.
    Best regards,
    John

    ReplyDelete
  2. I was raised to believe hunting and fishing were not sports they were a rewarding way to feed your family. Most hunter's I fear see it differently than I do.

    ReplyDelete