Wednesday, April 25, 2012

Video from the field #1

I have decided to start taking some video while I am in the field doing my job around the hill and hollows of appalacia. I will call them videos from the field and hopefully show you some of the things I experience on the job. 

Todays video is a little rough and taken with my phone. I apologize but I wanted to show something I run across often.  People do not realize that their drinking water (yes a lot of the people in Tennessee are still on well water) comes from rain and runnoff that enters the aquifer through sink holes in Karst geology.  The same people who drink well water throw trash and debris into sink holes to "get rid" of it. They are contaminating the very water they will draw from later to drink. Your pal the Envirocapitalist.

No comments:

Post a Comment