Sunday, July 26, 2009

Ethics and the Environment, Worth the read.

As I surfed the information Highway I came across a blog title that made me fear I may have found a blog based on emotion instead of science. The blog is Ethics and the Environment (with some economics and politics thrown in) I must say it is worth the read. Not because I agree with him but he uses sound facts to prove his point in a well written manner. The Author Josh is from California but don't hold it against him. He has another blog that seems to be more personal experiences which is a great supplement on his perspectives. I highly recommend reading one of his latest blogs, Up in arms over junior deer hunt, which put into words several things I have thought in my own head. Make sure and click on his picture below or one of the links above and enjoy the read. Author of Ethics and the Environment pictured above.

2 comments:

  1. Gabe,
    I wanted to thank you for your kind words.

    There is more to my decision than just the theft. (I won't bore anyone with the details)

    I'm not sure if you and others are right when I question whether my blogging will be missed, but I sure appreciate the support.

    Have a great day!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Well, thanks for posting about my blog, Gabe! I really appreciate it.

    As for Mr. Carroll's comments above, I know they don't relate to my blog, but I'd like to say that I clicked on his blog "Big Sky Vistas", and I was very impressed. I hope he keeps writing!

    ReplyDelete